How to look great on the D-day….your wedding….for the brides to be and the bride’s best friends?
1. MAINTAIN A FOOD DIARY: Track your food from the spoonful of custard to the little bites of chocolates everything you taste. We do not consider these hidden calories when we consume little bites of our favorite foods of and on. Kindly keep a track on these "hidden" calories as they are easy to gloss over but can really add up. Plus, research shows that the simple act of tracking your food can help you lose twice as much weight than if you don't track at all. For example 5 numbers of almonds have the same calories as of 1 chapatti….and we eat dried fruits as if there are no calories in them. So you be aware of this fact.
2. EAT BREAKFAST. Breakfast is the easiest meal to prepare and it sets the stage for your day. NEVER SKIP THIS MOST IMPORTANT MEAL. Eat a healthful breakfast to get your metabolism fired up, and then you'll be more likely to make healthy choices throughout the day. Eating breakfast can help you lose weight, as studies have shown breakfast eaters tend to consume fewer total calories during the day than people who don't eat a morning meal.
3. MINIMIZE THE PROCESSED AND PACKED FOODS: What the meats, dairy and processed and refined foods do is clog up your intestines with acidic toxins that can contribute to acne. These packed and preserved foods are loaded with sugar, salt, synthetic preservatives and fats either Trans fats or hydrogenated fats. Those toxins overwhelm your organs and alter the balance of good and bad bacteria in the intestines.
4.EAT FRESH: Try to eat fresh foods. Do not consume the left overs for a while as the left overs causes the bloating also they have minimum nutrient contents. Secondly when you eat left overs you are not satisfied with what you eat and you tend to eat some snack that is either a pack of noodles, bhujias, biscuits or any other which tend to add extra calories.
5. DRINK WATER: Drink lots n lots of water as it will remove toxins from the body. As winters are here and we tend to drink lesser water but we need at least 1ml of water for each 1 kcal we consume. So try to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink at least 35ml/kg body weight of water every day.
6. GOOD NIGHT SLEEP: WEDDING DAY SHOPPING…NEW DREAMS….STRESS….ALLL THESE WILL TAKE UP YOUR SLEEP ….it happens as most of the brides do forget what sleep is after they get hitched! But remember that sleep is the only time when your body recovers from all the stress your body goes through during the day. A good sleep is an important ingredient in your process of weight loss as well. It stabilizes your hunger hormones, which help you control appetite. . Your mind and calendar may be full of to-dos, but is "plenty of sleep" on your agenda each day? It should be. Too little sleep can hinder your weight-loss efforts, increasing cravings and leading to poor choices. Staying organized will help, but do you best to stick to a consistent sleep schedule, aiming for at least 7-8 hour hours per night—including weekends.
7. ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Be active… yes the most important mantra of weight loss is in being active. If you can motivate yourself and go for a good brisk walk for an hour, well and fine. But if you are not able to do it at home it is better for you to join a gym, dance class, etc. An hour of exercise is a must to help you burst your flab and to look fab. . Maintain an active lifestyle. Try short workouts and find simple ways to turn downtime into active time. When you exercise, you help flush toxins out of your body. You also improve your circulation, bringing more blood to the surface of the skin. This not only gives you a healthy glow post-exercise, but it also keeps your skin cells healthier in the long run.
Try yoga, hiking, biking and running— whatever feels best for your body! Do something that you love so you’ll feel as if exercise is something you get to do, rather than one more chore. If wedding planning is stressing you out, you need the exercise to release some of that anxiety. You’ll get glowing skin, boost your mood, and be able to think more clearly with a little physical activity. All of these things will help you look beautiful, calm, and happy on your wedding day. You can also try pranayams at home. Deep breathing exercises also help you to lose weight. Yes the fun loving thing is to dance and make others dance as well.
8. NO SALT PLEASE: No Sodium! Avoid or minimize salt, it might sound difficult but it is certainly a small sacrifice for a slim body. Just flavor your food with other herbs and spices instead. Try to take one meal without salt and in others you can have lesser salt. Salt tends to cause water retention so beware….
9. INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING FOODS IN YOUR DIET FOR A FLAT BELLY ON D-DAY:
10. MANAGE STRESS: It is a big day for you …yes so many emotions will be flowing through your mind..as you have to start a new life….but stress will take the charm of your face on the wedding day…try to keep yourself relaxed and calm. Do some meditation or call a close friend and discuss with her. Do pranayams or go out for a walk…try to spend maximum time with your family as this will keep you relaxed…remember the childhood…cherish the moments you spent with your siblings…and have great fun…as we cannot predict our future so live this day and enjoy.
FOR THE PERSONALISED DIET CHARTS ENROLL ON MY WEBSITE AND GET A SPECIAL 20% DISCOUNT FROM US FOR THIS SPECIAL DAY…